Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Multi tasking & keeping Crafty ...


 Found some Easels on sale 
buy one get one free 
so I rearranged some of my stitch work for fun ...

  I've been enjoying some "caron cake" crochet work
And found a mannequin to use  for display ...
I love the color change with this yarn!

Air plants have really been a  popular trend
and I couldn't resist
Trying my hand at growing them !!

 Another granny Shawl ...

 And of course my garden always needs tending ...

And reminds me to
Bloom where I am planted !!

Happy Crafting & 
Be blessed !!!

3 comments:

gracie said...

Lovely shawls....I love wearing them instead of sweaters not that I get too many opportunities here in Arizona. I think I found a nursery for the air plants here. Hope all is going well at you place and with you.

Marilyn said...

You have some nice finishes.
Love the Caron Cake shawl/cowl
You've been busy!
Marilyn

Bisnis Borneo said...

Hi, im so happy can visit your blog cause i have good ideas on your post tnks <3



bisnis online


usaha terbaru

Total Pageviews